Monday, September 12, 2011

Already very long since i update my blog..but things now already diff le..everything hv been change..:( i now really very tong ku and sad..how i wish time can turn back to last time..i and eddie already no longer together le..he this time really wan to let go of my hand le..he wont be like last time hold on to my hand and don let go le..:( i tot i already don love him le..but when he say he an to let go of me i really very sad..i wan to be wif him..but becos of me make one big mistakes and going to lose him forever le..he say he now enjoying his life alot..of cos la..got so many gal can let him hong..me leh?nobody noe i very tong ku..i every night slp oso dream of him..i keep on ask myself  not to miss him le..but i still dream of him..-.- he still tot i now guo de very happy..i think is the other way round lorx..sigh!!! but at least i still got 2yrs de memories which i will forever rmb de..




                              This is the photo we take together when we work at ZJC..

           This photo is taken when we going to go and celebrate his birthday wif his fren..


                   This photo is taken when we wan to go to long chen da ri zi last yr..


                                                This photo was taken on my birthday..



                  This photo is taken during ebenzer 3yrs old birthday at bugis mos burger..



And this photo is taken before he went in..and oso the last photo i take together wif him de..:( this is oso my fav photo..

During these 2yrs,we taken alot of photo together..but all this photo will be memories le..wif him these 2yrs got happy oso got sad..i like him to care for me,scold me,control me and even plan everything hao hao for me..but now he no longer will care for me again le..i hv to learn to live without him by my side anymore le..this time is really without him le..i really miss him very much..but i hurt him too deep le..now he scared of me and don dare to get close to me le..:( when he say he scared of me,my heart really very pain..but i brought this upon myself de..he ask me learn to let go him..but i really cant mah..2yrs leix..not wan let go jiu can de..but now he's moving ahead le..although i still love him alot and miss him alot..but i hope he really can be happy an guo he an de life..i will always rmb him de..he's the only guy i love the most..

No comments:

Post a Comment